We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maryville Courtyard

US
Level Contributor
285 posts
18 reviews
Maryville Courtyard

Does anybody know what happened to the Marriott Courtyard next to Maryville University? It no longer shows up on Marriott's website. I am wondering if it is closed or converted to another chain?

St. Louis,MO
Level Contributor
1,417 posts
20 reviews
1. Re: Maryville Courtyard

I heard that they closed down and that Maryville purchased the property. I don't know if it is pure speculation but I heard that it will become a part of on-campus living. If so, dorms have come a long way since I was in college.

US
Level Contributor
285 posts
18 reviews
2. Re: Maryville Courtyard

Thanks. It was a very convenient location for some meetings I have to attend occasionally. I'm local, but I have always suggested to those travelling to the meeting stay there because it is within walking distance. I guess they'll have to start renting a car and drive from one of the other hotels.

3. Re: Maryville Courtyard

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2010, 01:25
Get answers to your questions about Saint Louis