We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

adult entertainment for couple

tlm
chilliwack
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Topic
adult entertainment for couple

my hubby and i are leaving for vegas on thur. it is our 10 yr. anniversary. we would like to go to some adult clubs...would love info for anyone who has been lately.

how much cover?

how much lap?

etc.

blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: adult entertainment for couple

cant help you with the clubs,and although it sounds bad you may want to look into the red rooster? its a swing club. NO were not swingers,i just know about it,

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
1,836 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: adult entertainment for couple

Try Sapphire or Olympic Gardens (since I think you are looking for "Gentleman's Clubs" (lap dance is the give away) not Swing clubs.

Not sure of the cover, went to Sapphires for a private party, I think cover at OG is 20 dollars, but not certain. OG has men dancing upstairs and women downstairs, there are other couples and both were comfortable atmospheres.

syracuse NY
Level Contributor
1,397 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: adult entertainment for couple

We always like Club Paradise, across from Hard Rock....I gotta laugh that as soon as you mention you and your honey may want to hit a strip club, you're now "swingers".....

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,893 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: adult entertainment for couple

well mjb225, to be fair, they did say "adult clubs"

that could be a strip club OR a swingers club.. or both...

they didn't really specify.

syracuse NY
Level Contributor
1,397 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: adult entertainment for couple

I know they didn't specify. I just equate the swingers club to partner swapping, something that would gag us. But we do enjoy hitting the clubs a couple of times a year....I believe the two are worlds apart....

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
1,836 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: adult entertainment for couple

They may not have specified, but they said "entertainment" and they also asked how much for "lap" which would seem to be "lap dances" so seems safe bet they are looking to go to a so-called Gentleman's club.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
24,663 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: adult entertainment for couple

The Red Rosster is much more entertaining than the strip clubs. Ive been as a non-participant, very interesting people watching......

texas
Level Contributor
514 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: adult entertainment for couple

Bring lots an lots of money.

Adult entertainment aint cheap.

Use the money to buy a nice piece of jewelry

After 10 years, create your own entertainment.

Rocky Top
Level Contributor
1,422 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: adult entertainment for couple

Zumanity at NYNY is an adult show! A nude circus!

edmonton
Level Contributor
192 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: adult entertainment for couple

we have been to a swingers club in vegas would could be better watching people have adult fun for the same price as the strippers you can watch without swapping partners