We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking through Vegas.com

Gold Coast...
1 post
Booking through Vegas.com

Hi,

I am looking to book accommodation through Vegas.com and was wondering if the prices shown were in USD or AUD as we are travelling from Australia?

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,727 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las...
625 Reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5 replies to this topic
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
14,148 posts
2,274 reviews
1. Re: Booking through Vegas.com

Welcome to the Las Vegas TA Forum.

I would guess the prices are in US Dollars. Why not book direct with the hotel? Take a look at www.smartervegas.com and use a promo code. This will give you a direct booking with the hotel with a discount or another offer. Make sure to book a refundable room and keep checking if a better deal comes up.

Rancho Cucamonga...
Level Contributor
11,761 posts
167 reviews
2. Re: Booking through Vegas.com

Agree with Gary B. Sometimes you get a better deal booking directly with the hotel, sometimes not. There are booking sites where you can pay now in USD, although they may not offer the hotel(s) you're interested in. You will certainly pay in local currency if you pay in-country. But Vegas.com is a US site, so it is US Dollars.

Sturgeon Bay...
Level Contributor
6,962 posts
9 reviews
3. Re: Booking through Vegas.com

Id just like to add that Vegas.com is a legitimate site . Ive used them often and they even called to let me know that I double-booked a couple of shows once that saved me a lot of money. have fun

4. Re: Booking through Vegas.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2018, 06:35

Level Contributor
318 posts
5. Re: Booking through Vegas.com

I book through vegas.com all the time. Its a great site. One time I made a reservation direclty with the hotel and they lost my reservation. After that i stick with vegas.com

Reply to: Booking through Vegas.com
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted