We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best tattoo shop in Las Vegas

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best tattoo shop in Las Vegas

i want to get a tatto when i am in veag and was wondering the best place and best price.

Dubuque
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best tattoo shop in Las Vegas

My wife and I got a tattoo last sept and we went to a place called "pair-a-dice". It was about 2 blocks off the strip close to the sahara. We had asked a local bartender about a good place to go and we found out about this place. We checked a few places on the strip before we went and found they were MUCH cheaper than on the strip and the quality was excellant.

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,938 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best tattoo shop in Las Vegas

Do NOT go to Hart & Huntington at the Palms, or Vince Neil's place at O'Shea's. Both are rip offs.

Try Luc Zietek at Poker's Tattoo. He does incredible work. Check out his website at www.insanetattoos.com

Northville, Michigan
Level Contributor
4,883 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best tattoo shop in Las Vegas

1) get in front of a mirror, look yourself in the eye

2) slap yourself hard in the face so you wake up

3) realize you shouldn't disfigure yourself with a sleazy tatoo (as at the best they are) THEY DON'T COME OFF

Dallas
Level Contributor
1,092 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best tattoo shop in Las Vegas

dk, my dh has full sleeves and his back and his best friend has a full suit... are you calling them sleazy?? because my dh has 3 degrees and does a job that most would find very necessary for the rest of the world to cope...

*steps down* ok... off the soap box now...

Las Vegas, NV
Level Contributor
1,509 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best tattoo shop in Las Vegas

I'm not a fan of tattoos, but most people I know also go to Pair-a-Dice and have all been very satisfied.

Fontana, California
Level Contributor
179 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best tattoo shop in Las Vegas

I AM NOT SLEAZY.............but somebody here is definitely rude. I don't think the question was "Do you like tatoo's?".

Cottage Grove...
Level Contributor
99 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best tattoo shop in Las Vegas

AMEN anhp25 and sassysally! I have several tattoos and don't feel the least bit sleezy!

Ontario
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Best tattoo shop in Las Vegas

When I was in Vegas last Jan. I got a tattoo of a lilly and a hummingbird on my foot. But before I booked the appointment I seached the net for weeks on end. I read many reviews on many tattoo shops. The best reviews and the most reviews I read was from The Skin Factory. I emailed the shop telling them about the great reviews I have read and would like an appointment. The owner himself said he would stay late and do my tattoo. Well it only took him 25 minutes to do it and it has 9 colours in it. It was pricey but I got what I paid for. I would love to get another one done by Eddie the owner as I'm going again in Sept. I'll think about that one a little longer :)

Maple Ridge, Canada
Level Contributor
220 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best tattoo shop in Las Vegas

Only Sleazy ppl get SLEAZY tattoos.

I have 2 awesome tattoos and they are definately not sleazy.. Wake up.. Dont be such a prude.

Henderson
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Best tattoo shop in Las Vegas

Absolute ink on S. Las Vegas...Lunchbox is an incredible artist, and will quote you fairly. Clean, low pressure store, health card certified, custom artwork and original designs, autoclave sterilization, great pre-and after care advice. It might not be the cheapest, but you get the same quality as you would at Hart & Huntington for a mid-level price range...average at HH would be 6 or 700 easy, average at Absolute would be 2 or 300