We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

June 24th Meet and Greet (The MEGA)

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
911 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
June 24th Meet and Greet (The MEGA)

This M&G is 8 months of planning, over 8600 posts, at least 24 planned activities for the group to enjoy, a planned webcam so people who can't attend can join in from home, and a website to allow over 100 Trip Advisor members and guests to get together and meet.

WE STILL HAVE ROOM FOR MORE!!! If you are interested in joining in this group, there are a couple of activities that require confirmed RSVPs to get into the activity (the MEGA M&G on the 24th and Cabana Day on the 25th). This is because generous donations have been provided by some of the benefactors of our group so they won't cost you a thing. The guest list will make sure that people who are not a part of this group just don't come in to crash our party.

YOU MUST RSVP!!!If you do not want your screen name on the website but want to attend just let me so you will be put on the list so you can get in to the activity.

Newcomers are welcome.

WHEN: June 24, 2008 (Tuesday)

WHERE: Pampas Brazilian Grille (in the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood)--we have our own space designated in the bar area

TIME: 4 pm to 7 pm

There will be great pre-selected food provided and drink specials.

Spike3x has arranged amazing door prizes such as Grand Canyon trips, show tickets, dinners, and much, much more.

Detailed information, photo gallery, and who is going lists are available at

http://www.geocities.com/madokarn@verizon.net/

Check it out and join us for one or more of these activities. We would love for more people to join in on our fun.

If you want to join in, please PM me MadokaRN.

PS...Downtowners...Make sure and check out Benezett's thread "Downtown MEGA Activities and Info~The Final Edition"

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,312 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: June 24th Meet and Greet (The MEGA)

#1?

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
911 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: June 24th Meet and Greet (The MEGA)

OK, guys. This is time to do final confirmations and check that everything is right that you are signed up for. I am about to end my reign as cruise director. It is a sad day for me. LOL.

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,312 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: June 24th Meet and Greet (The MEGA)

Yipee!!!

Missouri
Level Contributor
5,980 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: June 24th Meet and Greet (The MEGA)

Woo Hoo... Last one!!

sheila

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,312 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: June 24th Meet and Greet (The MEGA)

Thanx for everything Madoka! Can't wait to meet ya in just 3 weeks!

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,312 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: June 24th Meet and Greet (The MEGA)

SS....Sorry.

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,312 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: June 24th Meet and Greet (The MEGA)

SS... I thought you were joking about missing being the first post,( i noticed you tried for 1st on the DT thread) now I realize you meant "woohooo" as in this is the last Mega post. Duh!! I just got off work and am tired.LOL!

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,312 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: June 24th Meet and Greet (The MEGA)

That is why I said "sorry".K, I will shut up now.

Missouri
Level Contributor
5,980 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: June 24th Meet and Greet (The MEGA)

Ohhh, congratulations SBG! And yes, Madoka... you are a Super Star in the Planning and Keeping Track department. This affair would never have made it this far without your work, and those of all the organizers!!!

I'm afraid to start naming, because I know I'll leave some out, but.. YOU, for sure! And Spike and CO, and Loveland and Stratton for the Cabana Day.. even though I won't be able to make it, what a super great activity!! And then the Benezett girls who have organized so many fun things for Downtown!! And Broken Alice who has certainly helped greatly with the Laughlin trip... And all the contributors, financially and otherwise, a great big thank you from me!!!

Now.. it won't be long before we get this show on the road! Can't wait to meet you ALL!!!!

MEGA MEGA MEGA... Yippee Yay! Its JUNE!!!!

sheila

Missouri
Level Contributor
5,980 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: June 24th Meet and Greet (The MEGA)

Well, SBG, you get a good nights rest, and ... we'll get this show on the road together, pretty darn soon!

Can't wait to meet you either!!!

sheila