We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MGM Signature Tower 2

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,800 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
MGM Signature Tower 2

Just booked my trip for July. Ended up in Tower 2, anyone have any idea what the difference is between the three towers? Any advantages to one over the others?

Texas
Level Contributor
189 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: MGM Signature Tower 2

We stayed there in Tower 1 last July. The only difference I could tell was the distance to MGM Grand and tower 1 had a small bar and starbucks. Each tower has its own pool, but they were all nice. Plus, if you wanted to, you could use the pools at MGM Grand. Enjoy your trip!

Yankee
Level Contributor
7,293 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: MGM Signature Tower 2

All 3 towers look the same. Tower 3 is newest.

Canada
Level Contributor
1,625 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: MGM Signature Tower 2

Stayed in Tower 2 in May. It has the Delights restaurant where you can eat indoors or poolside.

It's about a 50 second walk from Tower 2 to Tower 1 where the gym, Starbucks and lounge are.

Each tower has a pool.

It's a slightly newer Tower than #1 but they all looked great to me.

Orange County...
Level Contributor
7,959 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: MGM Signature Tower 2

For what its worth, I think tower 2 has the nicests lobby...

I've stayed in each tower, and my room in tower 2 was somehow the nicest...

Emmaus, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
980 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: MGM Signature Tower 2

They're all good. I stayed in tower 2 in February. The towers as noted are really close together. The decor differs somewhat in each lobby. I made more use of the Starbucks in 1 vs Delights in 2 but it's a 1 minute walk if that.

When people talk about 3 being "newer" than 2 and 2 "newer" than 1 we're talking maybe 2 years max. All construction well since completed but construction across the way at Planet Hollywood which shouldn't bother you if facing strip, won't even know about it if facing mountains.

Yankee
Level Contributor
7,293 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: MGM Signature Tower 2

Each of the 3 towers has different music playing in the lobby and a different type of fruit.

Yes, these are the things I noticed.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: MGM Signature Tower 2

We stayed in tower 3 last week, from what I could tell each tower is pretty much exactly the same except tower 2&3 are a longer walk to the MGM. Our room was very nice and quiet except for the construciton across the street. We could hear the cranes usually by about 7:30 each morning but it did not bother us much.

8. Re: MGM Signature Tower 2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 18:17