So I've done my research on the TA forum here, and here's what I understand so far:
1. The Venezia Bella Suite is different from the Venetian Bella suite as it a) has two queens instead of a king and b) is in the Tower vs. the 'main' hotel, which means slightly more walking (a non-issue with my crowd)
2. The Venezia Bella Suite has it's own check-in (where?) and unique garden pool area
3. Newer than the Venetian Bellas suites, but the Venetian ones have been renevated more recently.
4. Best to ask for a higher floor, and maybe near elevator to cut down on walking
Here's what I need help with:
1. The website lists a sofa bed feature - can anyone confirm this?
2. Continental breakfast is supposed to be included - anyone had this? Where is it? How do I confirm this?
3. Any other 'perks' that the Venezia bella suite offers that the Venetian bella suite does not?
Been to Vegas before, but first time at Venetian (Venezia). Any help greatly appreciated!!!