We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

No rooms at the Paris Hotel for october 2011?

Haifa, Israel
Level Contributor
10 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
No rooms at the Paris Hotel for october 2011?

I've tried to book two rooms with Paris Hotel on October 2011 and it I couldn't go through. Is it resonable?

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
2,425 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: No rooms at the Paris Hotel for october 2011?

That's weird. I tried for October 2-8 and nothings available. But I tried other dates in October and no problem - I tried October 4-9 and thats ok . Maybe they have a big convention or something.

I even went to lvcva.com - and there's nothing much happening at Paris for the whole month of October - hmm - weird.

Edited: 27 March 2011, 06:53
Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,822 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: No rooms at the Paris Hotel for october 2011?

What specific dates are you looking for?

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
42,866 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: No rooms at the Paris Hotel for october 2011?

I just put in Oct. 17th-20th and there is no problem. This means either something is going on for your dates, or rooms are not available under the promo code you are trying to use or thru your Total Rewards, if that is how you are trying to book.

Haifa, Israel
Level Contributor
10 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: No rooms at the Paris Hotel for october 2011?

Thanks for the effort. I'm looking for two rooms for 3 nigths- 2nd until 5 th October.

Park Forest...
Level Contributor
11,485 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: No rooms at the Paris Hotel for october 2011?

G2E is going on the first week of October. It's not a big convention but that may be the source of the issue. They may have rooms blocked for it or another event. Your best bet would be to try and call and see if they are really sold out.

Park Forest...
Level Contributor
11,485 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: No rooms at the Paris Hotel for october 2011?

According to the calendar, they are requring you to book in on Saturday the 1st to book the 2nd. So it's not really sold out but there is enough demand for them to restrict the check-ins.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
42,866 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: No rooms at the Paris Hotel for october 2011?

You are right, no reservations starting Oct. 2nd. so something must be happenning at Paris or in Las Vegas those dates.

Edited: 27 March 2011, 08:38
Herning, Denmark
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: No rooms at the Paris Hotel for october 2011?

Not sold out...just no arrivals on the 2nd no prob in booking 1st to 4th/5th

9. Re: No rooms at the Paris Hotel for october 2011?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 23:18