We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mongolian Grill?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
685 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Mongolian Grill?

Anybody seen a Mongolian Grill restaurant or as a station in a buffet? I know the GVR buffet has it but any others?

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,022 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mongolian Grill?

A pretty high percentage of buffets have 'em. Rio, Mirage, Orleans...

Or: http://tinyurl.com/5s4c7y6

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
685 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mongolian Grill?

thanks Philly, and GO EAGLES!

las vegas
Level Contributor
2,021 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Mongolian Grill?

Southpoint.

I believe there is one on flamingo just west of Maryland parkway in the front of the target plaza. That restaurant changes all the time so it may not be anymore.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,898 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mongolian Grill?

Believe me when I tell you I am far from an expert on buffets. But of the one's I've seen I think GVR has the best Mongolian Grill.

I don't recall the Gold Coast dinner buffet, but considering the large local Asian clientele they have, and the fact that they have two Chinese restaurants, it would be surprising if they didn't have a decent Mongolian Grill.

Oahu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,399 posts
217 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mongolian Grill?

There's Buffet@Asia restaurant on Rainbow and Sahara with a Mongolian Beef station...One on the eastside but I don't recall the location...maybe E Sunset near GVR Blvd?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,586 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mongolian Grill?

SuperK is right, there is a Mongollion Grill stand-alone restaurant on Flamingo. North side of the street, between Paradise and Maryland. Right next door to a Verizon Phone Store (or maybe AT&T??).

One of the phone store employees had recommended the place to us for our first visit. I enjoyed it, and have been back a few times.This is less than 2 miles east of the Strip.

7. Re: Mongolian Grill?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 November 2012, 00:17