We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas day buffet....

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
tredger
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Christmas day buffet....

We have decided to go with a buffet on christmas day despite the potential longs queues - silly questions i'm sure but are there any buffets you can reserve, even the hotel where you are staying?

georgia
Level Contributor
211 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas day buffet....

I've never been at any buffet that you could reserve a table for. Your best bet is a line pass. If you are staying at that hotel, ask for one. Some, like Sunset Station allow your room key to serve as a line pass.

My wife and I will also be there for Christmas. Have been spending the holidays in vegas for 20 years now. We pretty much avoid the buffets for Christmas dinner. Many restaurants have great set menus and you can reserve a time and table, no waiting. That's what we do.

tredger
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas day buffet....

Thanks nuggetboy, we're staying at the Palazzo so will check out a line pass there. Have our hearts set on a buffet christmas day.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
1,139 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas day buffet....

I will also be there staying at Aria. can't wait to revisit their buffet (never been there for Christmas) or at least I don't remember.

I love Aria's buffet and can't wait to eat there again. I'm more excited about the Cinnamon buns from Jean Philip's pastries.

\An early Merry X-mas to all.

NC
Level Contributor
2,498 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Christmas day buffet....

The Palazzo doesn't have a buffet, not sure if you were aware...

tredger
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Christmas day buffet....

Thanks robinsrose didn't realise that.

With regard to buffet lines during the day what is the busiest time (to avoid)?

South Pacific
Level Contributor
4,213 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Christmas day buffet....

I think it's going to be busy no matter what time you go! One year we went to the Wynn on Christmas Day at about 11:00 AM and it was a 2 hour wait!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
15,882 posts
256 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Christmas day buffet....

I'm Las Vegas buffet's biggest advocate and if I was ever in town on Christmas Day I would love the idea of dining at one but I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would want to spend two hours of their Christmas Day queuing. I'd rather eat at Denny's!

London, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Christmas day buffet....

I have spent the last 7 christmas days in las vegas, and will be there again this year (cant wait) I have reserved a table at mon ami gabi. The lines for christmas day be it buffet, dennys any where are so longgggggggggggggggg cannot think of any thing worse, than standing in a line for 2-3 hours when in las vegas.........

9. Re: Christmas day buffet....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2012, 00:17