We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

when do pools open?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rochester Hills...
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
when do pools open?

Anyone know when the pools open in Vegas?

London, United...
Level Contributor
15,911 posts
256 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: when do pools open?

It's on Vegas Pool Opening Day... same every year.

Rochester Hills...
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: when do pools open?

Ok smartie, when is that?

London, United...
Level Contributor
15,911 posts
256 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: when do pools open?

Doesn't exist, I'm just full of Christmas japes! They open the very millisecond the weather is appropriate and this may be completely different for each hotel.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: when do pools open?

A lot of hotels have one pool open all year round for swimming addicts who simply have to get their fix irrespective of how cold it is.

Generally speaking pool areas open fully in the first half of April but if you want 100% guaranteed pool weather it's best to wait until a month or so after that and take a trip in mid May or later. Having said that, March in Vegas may feel positively tropical if you've been through a Michigan winter!

Edited: 27 December 2011, 18:12
Rochester Hills...
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: when do pools open?

Well, that's a bummer. Someone I know mentioned March a while back and I've already booked my wedding and everything. We're staying at the Rio so I was looking forward to the amazing pool. Bummer. :(

London, United...
Level Contributor
15,911 posts
256 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: when do pools open?

Stay positive about the weather, you just don't know. And if Rio don't have a year round pool and swimming is important to you, move hotels.

1060 W Addison...
Level Contributor
9,968 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: when do pools open?

When in March? Pretty much every pool will be open by the end of March. Most of those not open year-round will open sometime in March. Of course, it can be too cold to spend much time at the pool, but they'll open.

8. Re: when do pools open?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2013, 05:18