We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fremont Street Coupons Updated For 2012

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,856 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Fremont Street Coupons Updated For 2012

Most are good until the end of March but the Fitz coupon expires the end of February.

vegasexperience.com/coupons/…201stQtr2012.pdf

Romeoville, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,074 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Fremont Street Coupons Updated For 2012

Thanks, Shrinkgirl, going in Feb. these will help the budget!!! Only wish there were more 1/2 price buffet for the solo traveler. Those 241 coupons are wasted on me!!!!!!

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,856 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Fremont Street Coupons Updated For 2012

macnife,

Thanks! I had never thought of doing that. :-)

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
155 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Fremont Street Coupons Updated For 2012

your welcome shrinkgirl, coy and paste has saved me from wasting ink and paper. I get frustrated with my printer, I usually just print in black but the company (Epson) has made the printer only work if all the colored inks are in the printer and have ink in them. It will not print at all if one of them is empty, and if you do not designate grayscale, it will use the colored ink to make black, very frustrating!!

Edited: 02 January 2012, 20:28
Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
155 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Fremont Street Coupons Updated For 2012

opps, wouldn't let me edit again, meant to say "copy and paste" not coy and paste!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Fremont Street Coupons Updated For 2012

macknife...although I can usually print things in the manner that you described, I can't seem to do it with the link that I followed. It simply would not highlight for me?? Thank you though, I'd keep trying except I already printed the page and used up half my ink...lol

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
155 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Fremont Street Coupons Updated For 2012

travelloverOn,

Sorry it didn't work for you, works just fine for me. When the page opens, my mouse cursor turns into a little cross like figure, instead of the pointy arrow (when the mouse is on the outer edges of the page, it is a pointy arrow, when it hovers over the pictures it is the cross like figure). When the cross comes up, and I am at the top left corner of the coupon I want, I left click and hold down, and then drag the mouse so the cursor is at the bottom right of the coupon. If you click on the outside of the coupon page where it is white, it wont copy, you need to have the mouse as close to the edge of the picture part to work. Practice without printing, I hate wasting ink also :)

Edited: 02 January 2012, 21:41
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
153 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Fremont Street Coupons Updated For 2012

thanks!

Garden Grove...
2 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Fremont Street Coupons Updated For 2012

When will the 2nd quarter, 2012 coupons come out? We are planning on coming to Las Vegas on the 8th of April.

Thank you for your response.

Garden Grove...
2 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: Fremont Street Coupons Updated For 2012

Just signed in as Terry P. Thank you.

Winnipeg, Canada
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
20. Re: Fremont Street Coupons Updated For 2012

I too am planning a later trip to Las Vegas and would like to know when the coupons for June/July would be available.

thanks

Edited: 08 April 2012, 15:26