We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Your Vegas "happy place"

Acton, Canada
Level Contributor
11,584 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Your Vegas "happy place"

Ok play along here... close you eyes.. day dream you are in Sin City...

where are you?

Me? I am in the GN hot tub, sipping the frozen pink lemonade thingy they sell and watching the lovely palm trees get kissed gently by the light wind. The temps will be warm, but not too hot.. no kids aroudn just relaxation... of course I am eying the Triple Cherry .25 machine visible from the pool.. with a $20 itching to be played! he hehe

You?

Where is you Vegas happy place, your oasis in the desert?

Cottage Grove...
Level Contributor
2,694 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Your Vegas "happy place"

I was just there on Monday. The habitat at the Flamingo. I just love it there.

Community of...
Level Contributor
325 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Your Vegas "happy place"

It's hot, but not blazing hot... I'm sitting on a lounge couch... at dusk... in a pretty dress... at Mix... watching the Strip lights come on... with a flavored martini in hand. Pure heaven.

I like this pretend game... and may play again!

DC/NOVA
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
11,454 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Your Vegas "happy place"

Parasol Down, outside.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
96 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Your Vegas "happy place"

On the patio at Mon Ami sipping champagne, eating a merlot butter filet and watching the Bellagio fountains. I have arrived!

Seattle
Level Contributor
2,120 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Your Vegas "happy place"

Laying on a heated lounger in the Qua Spa, listening to the sound of the water splashing into the pools.

yourstarla
Level Contributor
11,241 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Your Vegas "happy place"

My chair at Canyon Ranch.

Canada
Level Contributor
857 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Your Vegas "happy place"

Eating my favourite breakfast of skinny pancakes at Mon Ami Gabi. I do this the first morning I'm there everytime and I then know my vacation has begun. 3 more weeks! :)

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
687 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Your Vegas "happy place"

Staring out the hotel window at the Strip, dead of night, the neon signs blinking out "hello" and feeling so so so glad this place never sleeps.

Michigan
Level Contributor
255 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Your Vegas "happy place"

Dusk, warm breeze floating by, my hair flowing with it just a little... I'm in a nice prime spot to watch the fountains, leaning up against my honey as we watch the water dance to Elvis. :-)

That's my current happy place. It will change, no doubt, in an hour or so. lol... there's just too many wonderful happy spots in Vegas!!

Winchester, Virginia
Level Contributor
1,797 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Your Vegas "happy place"

Starting my day at la salsa in Ph. $3 for a full breakfast is a great way to start the day and SOP up the night before