We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grey Goose

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Essex
Level Contributor
331 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Grey Goose

Hi, can anyone tell me please how much a bottle of Grey Goose Vodka is in a liquor store an if there is anywhere near the Encore where I can buy some?

Thanks in advance, Gem :D

Toronto
Level Contributor
320 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Grey Goose

750ml bottle of Grey Goose should be about $28, but it will be higher on the Strip. ABC Stores in the Fashion Show Mall is handy to Encore.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
4,023 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grey Goose

It will vary between $30 - $50/bottle depending on where you purchase and if they have it on sale or not. There is a liquor store on the other side of Encore towards downtown called Strip Liquor: http://goo.gl/maps/H22H

1060 W Addison...
Level Contributor
10,130 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grey Goose

There's a dumpy liquor store called something like Strip Liquor in the strip mall just North of Encore. Roughly $30-35 for a 750 of Grey Goose.

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
1,102 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grey Goose

There is a liquor store on the way from Encore to Riviera - Strip Liquor. As for price I am afraid I don't know. I think the price of Grey Goose is similar to Uk as its French so has to be imported and is a premium vodka. Bets bet is to buy a litre at airport on way out and then you won't have to pay duty. In a recent offer at Heathrow GG was £32 a litre.

Santa Clarita...
Level Contributor
576 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Grey Goose

it can range from $25-50. I dont keep up with it down to the exact dollar. LOL. But still a decent buy at any of those costs for pregaming.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
435 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Grey Goose

$750 a bottle with a 2 bottle minimum at XS in the Encore. Why walk when you can get it right at the hotel with free mixers?

7. Re: Grey Goose

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 03:17