We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Closest Walmart

Concord NC
Level Contributor
538 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Closest Walmart

Where is the closest Walmart from the Rio? We want to stock up on water, snacks and some other things. If not a Walmart maybe a Target.

Sacramento
Level Contributor
125 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Closest Walmart

There are about 5 that are equidistant from the Rio. I like the one on the 215 at Rainbow though.

http://goo.gl/maps/Nzru

Thanks Google.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,652 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Closest Walmart

From the Rio, I would have thought the one at Decatur and Charleston would be closest. But I haven't researched it!!

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
11,965 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Closest Walmart

In August, we are staying at the Rio, and we are also renting a car. What we plan on doing is hitting the Supercenter on Eastern Ave. right after picking up the rental car. This one seems to be the most convenient one to hit up between the airport and the Rio.

St Louis, Missouri
Level Contributor
557 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Closest Walmart

Beware when searching for a Wal-Mart. Not all of them in Vegas are SuperCenters and sell groceries. The one on Eastern is the closest. Almost mapped myself to the wrong one on my first visit!

You may also consider having your items delivered. Vons still delivers and has a promo code for free delivery for first time customers. Can't beat FREE!

5. Re: Closest Walmart

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 16:46