We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do the pools stay open in November?

Manchester, New...
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Do the pools stay open in November?

I hope to go to LV this November but I love to swim in an outdoor pool. Is it too cold in November?

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
52,823 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Do the pools stay open in November?

Maybe. Depends on the weather and which time of the month. Beginning of the month being much more pleasant than the end. But not a good month for a trip if being in the pool is a priority for you. Often you might find the pool open, but few in the water, and amenities like the pool bar might be closed for the winter.

www.wrh.noaa.gov/vef/climate/page13.php

calleefoneeya
Level Contributor
3,983 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Do the pools stay open in November?

It depends on which pool and which hotel. It's usually not considered swimming weather in November, but you never know.

I don't know how current this is. (Cosmo not listed at all for example) but here is one list that shows which are year round and which seasonal.

www.lasvegasadvisor.com/showtable.cfm?id=24

Manchester, New...
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Do the pools stay open in November?

Thanks! My DH just said it's not a priority. I did have a blast at the MGM lazy river a few years back but that was in Sept. I'll need to get a spa treatment somewhere to have a relaxing afternoon I guess.

1060 W Addison...
Level Contributor
10,156 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Do the pools stay open in November?

While MGM always keeps at least one pool open, the lazy river will almost certainly be closed in November.

indiana
Level Contributor
157 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Do the pools stay open in November?

We swam in the outdoor pool at Paris the third week of December. It was quite chilly and the lifeguard was wearing a sweat shirt and gloves but we just had to do it to say we did. The hot tub (also outdoor) felt much better!!

6. Re: Do the pools stay open in November?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2013, 00:16