We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of cigarettes - by pack or carton

Saint Clair Shores...
Level Contributor
447 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Cost of cigarettes - by pack or carton

We leave for Vegas in 30 days. Was thinking that I might just wait till we arrive to pick up my cigarettes if the price is cheaper. Wonderful hubby suggested this and he doesn't even smoke. At home a carton of Marlboro Lights is anywhere between $55 & $57. A single pack is $6. Last time we went to Vegas I brought a carton with me so I didn't pay attention to the prices. Any help is appreciated.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
1,107 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost of cigarettes - by pack or carton

we paid $63 for 200 in walgreens and at the Airport it was $36 :-(

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
1,960 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cost of cigarettes - by pack or carton

The $36 price Cassie listed is the duty free price--not an option for us!

Your home carton price is best (and awesome!). My home carton price is like $98. New York.

Edited: 16 July 2012, 14:34
Lakeland, Florida
Level Contributor
644 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cost of cigarettes - by pack or carton

There's an Paiute Indian smoke shop in Las Vegas that doesn't charge any tax on cigarettes.

1225 N. Main Street

Las Vegas, NV 89101

Phone: 702-383-1516

Online reviews tend to state that their prices aren't that much lower than retail, but if you're looking to stock up, you can always call and check their prices before you head out.

4. Re: Cost of cigarettes - by pack or carton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2013, 00:16