We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Banh Mi?

West Bloomfield...
Level Contributor
207 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Banh Mi?

I already knew vegas has a large Asian community, and I have figured out my go to Filipino food stops but we only have one real Banh Mi place in Michigan and it is an hour away, but I still drive there and get about 7 at a time. No, I don't eat all seven at once..haha.

Has anyone had a real, authentic, amazing Banh Mi while in Vegas? They are cheap and good to eat on the go and I have a feeling I'll need these to survive with all we will want to do. I dont eat "fast food" and I doubt we will want to seriously sit down at a restaurant for every meal.

East Aurora, NY...
Level Contributor
536 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Banh Mi?

I had an excellent bahn mi at Pho Thanh Huong at 1131 E Tropicana near UNLV.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,165 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Banh Mi?

Mr. Sandwich, 4215 Spring Mountain

las vegas
Level Contributor
2,021 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Banh Mi?

Lee's sandwiches. There are 2 locations. One on spring mtn and one on eastern in henderson.

4. Re: Banh Mi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2013, 05:16