We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pawn stars and Family Guy slot machine?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tulare, California...
Level Contributor
386 posts
Save Topic
pawn stars and Family Guy slot machine?

Has anyone seen or played these new slot machines I read they are supposed to come out this month.

Boston...
Level Contributor
306 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pawn stars and Family Guy slot machine?

My husband would love the Family Guy slot. I'm hoping we see one next month!

Tulare, California...
Level Contributor
386 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: pawn stars and Family Guy slot machine?

Yeah I watch the demos on YouTube. And both games looked awesome

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
366 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: pawn stars and Family Guy slot machine?

Ohhh nooo..another machine that I will try and lose at :).

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
149 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: pawn stars and Family Guy slot machine?

is it true that these character themed slot machines pay out less because they have to pay royalties to the creators of family guy, superman...etc?

Tulare, California...
Level Contributor
386 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: pawn stars and Family Guy slot machine?

Yes its true let me add Michael Jackson and ghostbusters to the machines that look fun but pay sh%$$y?

California
Level Contributor
172 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: pawn stars and Family Guy slot machine?

I was at the Venetian over the weekend and they had just set up the Pawn Stars slots. There are a group of three right near the walkway of restaurants and shops that leads to the Palazzo. They are located right near the security desk. It was fun to play the first day it was installed and while I was playing the "old man" came by with his wife to see the machines. He was very nice and several people stopped to take pictures with him. His wife played the slot for a while too. Fun.

7. Re: pawn stars and Family Guy slot machine?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2014, 02:16