We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant for my husbands 50th birthday?

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant for my husbands 50th birthday?

We are heading to las Vegas on a surprise trip for my husbands 50th birthday, I would like to perhaps go to the show Love and the go for a meal, any ideas for somewhere for a special meal,budget not too much of an issue. Also would like to do a helicopter trip down strip at some stage during trip - what is the best one ?

Also any ideas of something special to do to mark the occasion would be must appreciated?

Many thanks

SOUTHERN OHIO
Level Contributor
931 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant for my husbands 50th birthday?

Do you like Italian food? If so, I recommend Casa di Amore. This is NOT a fancy restaurant. It is a good old Vegas style place where many of us celebrate birthdays. They will send their limo to your hotel to pick you up, no charge , just tip the driver. The ambiance of old vegas is recreated by the decor and the live entertainment. Their hospitality and first class service is exactly as it should be and the food is wonderful! It is not on the strip. Dang, just reread this - I need to get a job promoting them! lol. Check out their facebook page and menu if you like.

Oregon
Level Contributor
2,604 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant for my husbands 50th birthday?

Some of the typical special occasion places usually include a fabulous view such as MIX at Mandalay Bay, Eiffel Tower restaurant at Paris, Voo Doo steak at Rio and the one at the Palm forget that name. Top of the World at the Strat. is another. They may not have the very best food but the combo of the view and good food makes for a memorable Vegas experience.

Birmingham, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant for my husbands 50th birthday?

Had lunch at the Effiel Tower restaurant and also ate at Sinatras in the Wynn back in November. Both were very nice places to eat.

Try to get a view of the Bellagio fountains if you eat in the Effiel Tower restaurant

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant for my husbands 50th birthday?

Many thanks for all your posts !

Minnesota
Level Contributor
331 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant for my husbands 50th birthday?

Might I suggest happy hour at the Stratosphere Level 107 lounge. Then the orleans for a prime rib $9.99 dinner followed up with some late night In and out!...burger that is!

Edmonton
Level Contributor
784 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant for my husbands 50th birthday?

I highly recommend Hugo's Cellar at Four Queens (Downtown). Don't let the Four Queens property scare you off the restaurant. Food and service are incredible. Very romantic and they make you feel special.

7. Re: Restaurant for my husbands 50th birthday?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2014, 01:17