We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

$50 Monte Carlo credit (MyVegas)

Cockermouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,366 posts
Save Topic
$50 Monte Carlo credit (MyVegas)

Has anyone used this? How does it work? Can you use half one day and half the next etc or has it to be used all at once?

If its to be used in a oner then can you use it for booze as well as just food, many thanks.

Level Contributor
281 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: $50 Monte Carlo credit (MyVegas)

Is she serious???

Mark e please dont laugh at losvu. She cant help that she is severely lacking in the people skills department. I just hope she never reproduced. :(

12. Re: $50 Monte Carlo credit (MyVegas)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 April 2013, 18:35
Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: $50 Monte Carlo credit (MyVegas)

Losvu, if you're so concerned about offering IRS advice to Joe, why not send him a message?

I'm sure people opening this thread want to read about what its subject matter is dealing with, not something way off-topic like you've decided to take it to for whatever weird reason... :-)

Level Contributor
281 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: $50 Monte Carlo credit (MyVegas)

That's sweet.

Your condescending tone and straight out nag fest wasnt screaming the helpful vibe. But guess we should expect this from you.

On a related note- I sure do wish my cpa was a gambler!

Cockermouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,366 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: $50 Monte Carlo credit (MyVegas)

Dude you told me to mail my passport off to Austin TX, where you were right in a way, how was i supposed to get home to England without it. There is no way i am sending my passport off to some foriegn country and anyone who does so or expects someone to do so is nuts,

birm
Level Contributor
3,087 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: $50 Monte Carlo credit (MyVegas)

Joe's money is not off topic for him. He made many posts about it over the last few months. Anyone who read those posts has an incomplete & inaccurate picture.

As you are aware, many non-US visitors discuss the withholding/tax treaty often. Those discussions are almost filled with incorrect info.

I don't think it's weird for people to have accurate information about such an important subject. You do, which is fine, what either of us thinks is irrelevant.

17. Re: $50 Monte Carlo credit (MyVegas)

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 April 2013, 21:05
Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
264 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: $50 Monte Carlo credit (MyVegas)

I`m shocked and stunned! It appears LOSVU does have a sense of humour after all. OK it may be a little twisted at times but hey....its a start.

19. Re: $50 Monte Carlo credit (MyVegas)

Removed on: 05 April 2013, 13:35
Cockermouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,366 posts
Save Reply
20. Re: $50 Monte Carlo credit (MyVegas)

Whatever you say boss.