We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Venetian Bella Suite (In Venezia Tower) Upgrade

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
La Jolla, California
Level Contributor
8 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Venetian Bella Suite (In Venezia Tower) Upgrade

This is my first time going to Vegas. I just got an awesome price for my stay at the Venetian($110 a night) and will be staying in the Bella Suite from Aug 19-24. Do you guys think that I might be able to pull off the $20 trick and get upgraded to a rialto or piazza suite? Should I up it to $50 or even $100? I don't think that occupancy will be an issue since I will be checking in on a Monday (However, I am arriving around 11 at night). Does my check-in time also affect my chances? Any info much appreciated.

Also, I was reading through some other forums and heard that the Venezia tower just went under renovations in 2012. If anyone has stayed in a newly renovated room, please share your experience.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Venetian Bella Suite (In Venezia Tower) Upgrade

I've stayed in a Rialto Suite and to be honest, it's not that much of a big deal. Yes there's around an extra 300 sq ft compared to the Bella but most of that is just empty floor space when you enter the suite. I wouldn't go out of my way to get upgraded into one. A Piazza Suite on the other hand is a big step up and I doubt you'd get upgraded from a Bella to one of those, especially as you've booked through Hotwire rather than directly with the hotel. Piazza has a king bed, Bella and Rialto both have two queens.

Bella Suite is absolutely fine and no great reason to upgrade in my opinion. I prefer the main Venetian Tower to Venezia purely due to its better location within the property. The walk to and from Venezia involving two elevators got old pretty quickly for me.

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
541 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Venetian Bella Suite (In Venezia Tower) Upgrade

Agree with Blagger. The Venezia tower is isolated (could be good), but is a maze to navigate. I alwsys felt like I was looking for the cheese! I think that tbe Palazzo is cloer to the Venetian tban the Venezia tower is. It is closer to Bouchon though.....Yum!

Huahine, French...
Level Contributor
750 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Venetian Bella Suite (In Venezia Tower) Upgrade

It couldn't hurt to try but keep your hopes low for a major upgrade since you have several factors working against you: Hotwire res, late check-in and the fact that the Venetian is part of the Intercontinental Hotel Group, whose Ambassadors and Royal Ambassadors are often pre-assigned complimentary upgrades.

La Jolla, California
Level Contributor
8 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Venetian Bella Suite (In Venezia Tower) Upgrade

Thanks for the info, I am prepared to not get an upgrade, just was wondering if giving it a shot had a good chance. As for the Venezia tower, have you guys been to one of the newly renovated rooms? The walk is not bothersome as we don't gamble much. Also, as far as tourism goes, does the Venetian offer any coupon books?

Huahine, French...
Level Contributor
750 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Venetian Bella Suite (In Venezia Tower) Upgrade

You could inquire about a coupon book at a Grazie Club desk. Ones in the past used to have discounts for things like the gondola ride.

La Jolla, California
Level Contributor
8 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Venetian Bella Suite (In Venezia Tower) Upgrade

Thanks, just signed up for Grazie

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
2,608 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Venetian Bella Suite (In Venezia Tower) Upgrade

Sorry to be negative, but we stay at V/P at least twice a year, and if we weren't a gold grazie member, we would have to pay for the upgrade to a strip view (which isn't worth paying for). Save your $20 and just request a high floor with a nice view, if possible. The suites at V/P are so nice, there is no reason to pay for an upgrade. It doesn't hurt to ask nicely about the larger suites, but this is one hotel where it usually doesn't work.

north london
Level Contributor
82 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Venetian Bella Suite (In Venezia Tower) Upgrade

Can anyone confirm that the Venezia Tower rooms have been renovated, interested as BA have given us a free upgrade to a Venezia Bella Suite for our September trip to Vegas, but you don't really see any positive comments re the Venezia tower. We were considering paying the extra for the Bella Suite in the Venetian. Thanks

La Jolla, California
Level Contributor
8 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Venetian Bella Suite (In Venezia Tower) Upgrade

Yes, I agree with vegaseveryyear, can anyone please confirm of the Venezia tower renovations.

Mount pocono
Level Contributor
322 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Venetian Bella Suite (In Venezia Tower) Upgrade

How did you get a Bella Suite for $110 a night?