We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excalibur/Luxor Buffet Day Pass

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,134 posts
340 reviews
Save Topic
Excalibur/Luxor Buffet Day Pass

Has anyone done this $35 all day buffet pass recently? Do you think it was good value for money based on what you receive at the buffet? I noticed that Breakfast is $16, Lunch $17 and Dinner $22 so on the face of it, one is saving $20.

Also, are there any better days than others to try the buffets at Excalibur and Luxor?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
1,498 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Excalibur/Luxor Buffet Day Pass

If you survive 3 of their buffets you deserve a medal or a stomach pump. Sorry, not worth the time or money IMO.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,134 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Excalibur/Luxor Buffet Day Pass

Why is that? I know it isn't the best food on the Strip, but what exactly is wrong with their offerings? I recall having breakfast and lunch at Excalibur in 2008 and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Is Luxor the one that isn't good?

Dover, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,683 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Excalibur/Luxor Buffet Day Pass

Have eaten "breakfast buffets" at excalibur and found a large assortment of items ( Weekends included made to order omelettes [not sure if that's true on week days]) It's a basic buffet where you get your own drinks). Spartan surroundings at Excalibur breakfast but a much large selection. Luxor has a smaller selection, nicer surroundings and servers bring drink to the table. Have only eater dinner once at Excalibur and have not returned for dinner.

Sturgeon Bay...
Level Contributor
5,739 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Excalibur/Luxor Buffet Day Pass

Im easy to please and can eat just about anything so those two buffets are fine for me. I dont need any more then they offer and I like the food and the choices. However,in Vegas for some reason I can barely eat two meals a day. I will usually have a big breakfast and something lighter for dinner. If you can eat three meals a day then this is a good deal for you. good luck

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,134 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Excalibur/Luxor Buffet Day Pass

Interesting points. I figured that even if I just had two meals Breakfast $16 + Dinner $22 is $38 so I would still be saving $3 even if I didn't have a light snack in the afternoon. It just seems as if for every 2 good reviews of Excalibur/Luxor, there's a bad one and I wondering what has changed. I'm very easy to please as well.

6. Re: Excalibur/Luxor Buffet Day Pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2014, 02:19