We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

30th Anniversary

AZ
Level Contributor
168 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
30th Anniversary

I was thinking of taking my wife to Vegas for our 30th anniversary celebration. Does anyone have a recommendation for a super romantic hotel/room/suite that they have stayed in? Any and all suggestions are welcome!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
14,226 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 30th Anniversary

Budget and dates of travel are helpful here.

Also, what do the two of you consider romantic? For some people it's a gondola ride at Venetian and rose petals in the room, for others it's tandem skydiving...

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
43,194 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 30th Anniversary

Whitout Exact Dtaes and an appx budget you are going to get replies all over the board, most of which won't be what you probably want.

Let me start: Probably the most romantic room whe've enjoyed are those at Mandarin Oriental. Outside of the ameneties, Warm rooms with hardwood floors, a Japanese soaking tub, and top furnishings for a hotel.

Many will probably say Bellagio, not because of the room itself, but because of the view of the fountains outside. Everyone has their own idea of what constitutes romantic.

Happy Anniversary.

AZ
Level Contributor
168 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 30th Anniversary

Sorry, I should know better! Budget is about $800 (no airfare, it's a 4 hour drive) for 3 nights stay in middle of August. Romantic to us is a nice room, jetted tub for two, great views, fun atmosphere, nice pool (topless is ok) and on the strip. We want to park the car and forget it.

Oregon
Level Contributor
2,605 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 30th Anniversary

Congrats on 30 years! We had one night at the Mirage in a suite courtesy of MyVegas ( no longer available) which was the nicest room we have had the pleasure of staying in. Double door entry with bar, living room, dining room, bedroom, huge bath with jetted tub, double vanities, large shower and a hallway to huge closet and vanity area and a the water closet ( toilet area) complete with bidet! Loved it! Looking back we enjoyed Mirage more than Ceasars overall. Also it is definitely well located for parking the car and leaving it! We got a huge kick out of the fact that when the bellman came with the luggage the doorbell rang. A room with a doorbell, we laughed! Yup, sometimes it's the little things. Good luck with your choice and have a great time. BTW, this room during the week was listed as $250 per nt.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
43,194 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 30th Anniversary

The suite Bloomview is speaking of id the Tower Suite at Mirage, and it is one of our favorites. If your 3 nights don't include Friday or Saturday (why we need EXACT DATES) you might be able to get that suite under budget.

Oregon
Level Contributor
2,605 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 30th Anniversary

Wow! Ktinca you are always posting the positives of Four Seasons and Mandarin Oriental. Had no idea the Mirage tower suite is so to your liking! I am honored. LOL! Oh and also, on the other end of the coin you enjoy The Orleans and like their pool. Starting to feel like I actually know you. :)!

7. Re: 30th Anniversary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2014, 00:17