We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Las Vegas Thanksgiving dinner 2013

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Las Vegas Thanksgiving dinner 2013

Hi! I am coming to Las Vegas at the end of November, and I am wondering if anyone has any recommendations for Thanksgiving dinner? Is there a list somewhere that shows what various places will be offering? We do not wish to have a buffet, and nothing too high end, just a traditional turkey dinner...

Thanks in advance!

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
50,614 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Las Vegas Thanksgiving dinner 2013

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k679580…

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
7,886 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Las Vegas Thanksgiving dinner 2013

We had an excellent "traditional" Thanksgiving dinner at Nine Fine Irishmen last year. The menu is here on their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php…

As I recall, just about everyplace had some sort of traditional dinner available. We sort of kept track of likely candidates all week and NFI seemed to us the best value.

Los Angeles...
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Las Vegas Thanksgiving dinner 2013

For the last 3 years I've gone to Vegas for Thanksgiving. I've gone to Mon Ami Gabi in the Paris. It serves a traditional 4 course Thanksgiving Dinner (with a slight French twist). You have a reservations, you can sit on the patio which provides a unique experience and its reasonably priced.

London, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Las Vegas Thanksgiving dinner 2013

Thanks for the advice, will check the menus out once they have been released.

I keep looking at opentable but no thanksgiving menus yet! Maybe still a little early.

9 weeks and counting :)

Livonia, Michigan
Level Contributor
831 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Las Vegas Thanksgiving dinner 2013

Gallaghers Steakhouse in New York New York has a thanksgiving menu.

London, United...
Level Contributor
297 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Las Vegas Thanksgiving dinner 2013

The last two years I have been to Gallagher's in New York New York for Thanksgiving, now It's not the cheapest place around but I can certainly vouch for the great quality of the three course dinner. I believe it was $49 + dfrinks, tip etc.

They also cook the best steaks I've ever had, I have to go there every trip for at least one night.

Chicago, IL
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Las Vegas Thanksgiving dinner 2013

The Barrymore offers a traditional meal with a whole turkey ceremonial carving (they slice up the whole bird in the kitchen after the photo op). I think you have to have a minimum # of people for that option though

Yankee
Level Contributor
7,293 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Las Vegas Thanksgiving dinner 2013

Last year about 6 TG menus showed up on OpenTable about 4 weeks ahead and increased to about 15 menus by the time TG arrived. You just have to be patient.

kent wa.
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Las Vegas Thanksgiving dinner 2013

Loopy I too will be in LV on Thanksgiving. My first holiday in LV. Had to choose between going to my familes house or coming down here. I'll miss them but I'll be home in time for leftovers. Have a great time.

Georgia
Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Las Vegas Thanksgiving dinner 2013

I highly recommend that you try Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak, & Stone Crab

(http://www.joes.net/?loc=vegas) located in the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace. It's a wonderful restaurant anytime of year. Our family celebrated Thanksgiving by having lunch there last year. There was a traditional pri-fixe Thanksgiving menu (turkey with all the trimmings including dessert) as well as the regular dinner menu. It was truly scrumptious. The restaurant is not pretentious and the service is always excellent.