We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MyVegas Rewards - Freeplay?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
609 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
MyVegas Rewards - Freeplay?

I am just wondering - does MyVegas ever have free play/slot play as a reward offer? I think that would be awesome, but I haven't seen anything like that before. Dining credit is good, but for solo trips you can only eat so much.

Aubrey, Texas
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: MyVegas Rewards - Freeplay?

Nope! Only thing that's tickled my fancy enough to cash in some points was a free drink at Hyde.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
609 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: MyVegas Rewards - Freeplay?

Exactly! I have a bunch of loyalty points, but not sure what for! Grrrr....

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
742 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: MyVegas Rewards - Freeplay?

Nope haven't seen that reward before. You could always use them for free nights in the hotels, or a few shows.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
609 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: MyVegas Rewards - Freeplay?

I like the room comps, but I am already offered comps through both MLife and total rewards, and booking those doesn't seem as much of a hassle as booking rooms with MyVegas - not sure I actually get how that works? Anyone care to explain how to redeem rooms?

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: MyVegas Rewards - Freeplay?

There's a phone number they give you to call. You tell them the night and they give you a confirmation code. It's no more complicated than booking any room over the phone.

I'd already paid for two nights at Aria and then tacked the 3rd night on. I'll find out next week if that's gonna be an issue.

Sun Prairie...
Level Contributor
1,072 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: MyVegas Rewards - Freeplay?

Booking rooms is not a problem. You call and make the reservation using the code they give you. We had a week day and weekend day at Monte Carlo. The only hassle is that both nights are on separate reservations and you had to get your key rekeyed so you could get back in your room on the second day.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
7,887 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: MyVegas Rewards - Freeplay?

>you had to get your key rekeyed

The check in clerk should have been able to join the reservations - that was the case for us at Aria, Mandalay Bay and Mirage on our last two trips.

8. Re: MyVegas Rewards - Freeplay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2014, 00:18