We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Las Vegas in July 2014

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Romford, Essex
Level Contributor
56 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Las Vegas in July 2014

My daughters and me are hoping to come to Las Vegas in July but the flights advertised are a bit on the expensive side, can anyone suggest when is a good time to look for these flights and what the average cost is, at the moment I am getting fares starting from £840 which is a little too much for us.

Any help and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
1,243 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Las Vegas in July 2014

I have just looked on skyscanner and found a virgin Atlantic flight for £713 return, booking with travel bag.

The flights do seem to be very expensive and there is a sale on too!!

By changing the month you travel could save you some money too. July seems to be the most expensive.

Level Contributor
228 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Las Vegas in July 2014

July does seem expensive been looking myself and even in Virgins sale is not that cheap, try lowcostusa they do great package deals

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Las Vegas in July 2014

were booked up with Norwegain air from Gatwick to LA.. they cost us 500 each. can either get a connecting flight in LA or drive down for fairly cheap

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
19,079 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Las Vegas in July 2014

July is always going to be expensive - the current BA sale does not seem to include July flights but there is no guarantee these dates will be included in any future sale.

If cost is an issue then an indirect flight will save you some money but take longer - a search on kayak found a fare of £622 with Delta via Seattle for random July dates but you could also consider flying from Dublin which benefits from no UK APD as well as advance Immigration/Customs pre clearance although you would need to consider the cost of getting to/from Dublin. You can get a fare of £552 with UA for Dublin to Las Vegas via Newark (Out on June 24, Return on July 8).

Romford, Essex
Level Contributor
56 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Las Vegas in July 2014

Thanks for all your replies will try some of your suggestions,

Thanks again

6. Re: Las Vegas in July 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2015, 01:22