We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

platinum hotel

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, IL
12 posts
Save Topic
platinum hotel

has anyone heard anything about the opening of the Platinum hotel. Their website says that it will be opening summer 2006. We are going on our honeymoon in January but dont want to book it before it opens.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: platinum hotel

Shamrock-we were intown last week and passed this property every morning on the way to the LVCC-its built, sign is up but didnt seem to be much going on contruction wise-it was fenced around and no landscaping-so it was not open yet.

Hope that helps.

Marbella, Spain
Level Contributor
253 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: platinum hotel

just checked out their website and they are taking bookings from mid September onwards. They have an artists impression of the suites, no photos as yet so I guess it isnt completed yet.

Boston...
Level Contributor
93 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: platinum hotel

I too just checked out their website (http://www.theplatinumhotel.com) out of curiosity and actually they do have photos up. Just click on the "hotel tour" icon on the lower right side of the home page. I was looking at dates in october and it would have let me reserve them.

4. Re: platinum hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 20:17