We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do hotels "hold" onto your bags after checkout?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Do hotels "hold" onto your bags after checkout?

I'm planning to stay at the Venetian and was wondering if they hold bags after checkout time? The reason I ask is my flight back is approx 7:30pm and would like to sight see before I leave, but not lug my bags around with me?

Is there are charge/fee involved? And will I be expected to tip?

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Do hotels "hold" onto your bags after checkout?

All the hotels have a bell desk where they will hold your luggage. You don't even have to be a hotel guest to use it. I do this all the time and I never had a problem. There is no charge but a tip (a few dollars) is expected.

South Carolina
Level Contributor
5,329 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Do hotels "hold" onto your bags after checkout?

Just take them to the bell desk. They will tag them and give you a receipt. Tip the bellman a dollar or two per bag when you pick them up. It's done all the time.

3. Re: Do hotels "hold" onto your bags after checkout?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 02:18