We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going this weekend!

Yuma, Arizona
Level Contributor
505 posts
114 reviews
Save Topic
Going this weekend!

I'm excited we decided to stay in Laughlin this weekend instead of Kingman. What started out as a simple trip has now gotten better. Collin Raye will be in town so I secured tickets. I've also made reservations for the Prime Rib Room before the show. I'm so looking forward to this trip! This almost makes up for the few hours I'll waste over in Kingman for a family function.

Mentioned in this post
Kingman
Kingman
Arizona
Prime Rib Room
Prime Rib Room
290 Reviews
Laughlin, NV
Laughlin, Nevada
Level Contributor
57 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going this weekend!

Would love to hear about your experience. What did you do? What were your impressions? What would you do differently? What did you do correctly (or anything else)? Have fun!!

2. Re: Going this weekend!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2017, 00:17
;