We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Red Fox Pub or Dana Place Inn for Thanksgiving dinner?

DCK
Strafford, PA
Level Contributor
29 posts
Red Fox Pub or Dana Place Inn for Thanksgiving dinner?

We are trying to decide between the Red Fox Pub and Grille and the Dana Place Inn for Thanksgiving dinner. Any comments on which has nicer atmosphere and which has better food?

New Hampshire
2 posts
1. Re: Red Fox Pub or Dana Place Inn for Thanksgiving dinner?

I have never eaten at the Dana Place Inn but have tried the Red Fox on several occasions for many different meals. I would try the Dana Place Inn. The Red Fox is very "touristy" and seems to shuttle it's guests in and out. Try Wildcat Tavern, very old world classy, or Darby Field Inn, divine, the 1785 Inn is a Gourmet Magazine regular. I have also had a decent Thanksgiving meal at the Christmas Farm Inn.

New Hampshire
2 posts
2. Re: Red Fox Pub or Dana Place Inn for Thanksgiving dinner?

I have never eaten at the Dana Place Inn but have tried the Red Fox on several occasions for many different meals. I would try the Dana Place Inn. The Red Fox is very "touristy" and seems to shuttle it's guests in and out. Try Wildcat Tavern, very old world classy, or Darby Field Inn, divine, the 1785 Inn is a Gourmet Magazine regular. I have also had a decent Thanksgiving meal at the Christmas Farm Inn.

Get answers to your questions about Jackson
Recent Conversations