We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ghost Hunters and Christmas Farm Inn

Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
23 reviews
Ghost Hunters and Christmas Farm Inn

The Christmas Farm Inn is scheduled to appear on Ghost Hunters Dec 8th Syfy channel 9:00 PM ET

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
1. Re: Ghost Hunters and Christmas Farm Inn

Okay, this sort of stuff really creeps me out... I was just about set to make reservations when I saw this piece on their website. What were the "findings" of the show? Were there specific rooms involved? The site indicated "hot spots" in one suite in the carriage house (which was were I wanted to make reservations).

Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
23 reviews
2. Re: Ghost Hunters and Christmas Farm Inn

IMHO I thought the findings were inconclusive. They were talked about as being "friendly"

Andover...
Level Contributor
615 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: Ghost Hunters and Christmas Farm Inn

Please don't let this change your plans regarding the Christmas Farm Inn. While only my second favorite place in Jackson, the Christmas Farm Inn is incredibly charming. You will have a great experience there..the service is great..the rooms are comfortable and charming..and Jackson is one of my favorite NH towns.

You would be hard pressed to stay in any historic property in New England without at least some ghost rumors. To me..that only adds to the atmosphere.

Barre, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
144 posts
30 reviews
4. Re: Ghost Hunters and Christmas Farm Inn

IMHO, the findings were weak. I never watched the show before, but I watched to check out the Christmas Farm Inn. They heard a couple of noises, and that was it. My house makes more noises than what they heard.

5. Re: Ghost Hunters and Christmas Farm Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2011, 01:20
Get answers to your questions about Jackson
Recent Conversations