We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

It's snowing!!!

Jackson, NH
Level Contributor
23 posts
It's snowing!!!

We have four inches of fresh powder that fell over night and it is still coming down so grab your skis jump online and make your reservations!

My husband is off to Wildcat and I'm off to hit the X-Country trails!

Norwood, MA
Level Contributor
356 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: It's snowing!!!

I've never skied at Wildcat but it looks like a great place for beginners/children; any recommendations on places to stay for someone with small children? An indoor pool would probably be a must to keep the kids entertained when they are not on the mountain.

Ogunquit, Maine
Level Contributor
93 posts
65 reviews
2. Re: It's snowing!!!

I personally find Wildcat cold and windy on many days. Good areas for children are Cranmore in North Conway - lots of hotels with pools. The Eastern Slope in is right in town and has a pool....studios and one and two bedroom accommodations.

About 30 miles away is Bretton Woods.....Across from the Mt. Washington Hotel - They always seem to get the most snow.

3. Re: It's snowing!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Jackson
Recent Conversations