We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good massage place in bali, seminyak?

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
singapore
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
good massage place in bali, seminyak?

Posting up another thread here on massage. I will be staying at the seminyak. Anyone can recommend a good massage place?

My accommodations agent recommended us www.jarimenari.com

He says its the best in Bali. Can anyone verify this or do they have other better recommendations?

Ps: i know the saying, you get what you pay for. Having said that, i wouldnt mind paying top dollar if the massage was out of the world! I guess i m looking at the best value there is out there.

Pls help, thanks alot!

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: good massage place in bali, seminyak?

I don't think any of us can guarantee the best massage place in Bali.

Jari Menari is good, Prana is special, an amazing experience re ambience, architecture and great treatments.

Perth
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: good massage place in bali, seminyak?

Jari Menari is brillant. I've never had better.

Malaysia
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: good massage place in bali, seminyak?

My favourite is Chill. It's right next to Prana but much cheaper as Chill focus is on acu-pressure or pressure point type of massage. Both places are managed by the same resort. All depends on what you are looking for.

australia
Level Contributor
366 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: good massage place in bali, seminyak?

Hi

Jari menari is fantastic!! i discovered it last july and returned in november to do training. ( i am a therapist with 20 yrs experience).

I have had treatments all over the world, from 5* resorts to beachside massages and jari menari is the best I have ever had in terms of technique. jari menari staff are all trained exceptionally well. They embrace the client on such a deep and sprirituall level, you will not be disappointed.

I am back in bali in August, the first thing I booked was a jari menari treatment.

but it is purely a massage centre, not a spa like prana. it will cost approx $ 40 for a 90 min treatment. super cheap!!!

Singapore
Level Contributor
328 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: good massage place in bali, seminyak?

Jari Menari is really good. U are advised to make booking at least 2 days in advance. But,... ONLY MALE MASSEURS!! Brought my female friends there and they're not comfortable to be massage nakedly by the male masseurs. Maybe it's the Chinese culture?

Perth
Level Contributor
23 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: good massage place in bali, seminyak?

Can you please tell me the location of Jari Menari?

Bunbury, Australia
Level Contributor
288 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: good massage place in bali, seminyak?

If you like a deep massage the best I've had is at Bali Tangi US$25 but ask for Sri.

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: good massage place in bali, seminyak?

Jari Menari is in Seminyak, you continue down Jln Raya Seminyak, past Bintang Supermarket , past Jln Dyana Pura and it is on the right.

http://jarimenari.com/contact.html

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
13 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: good massage place in bali, seminyak?

I like bodywork, for me its still the best place to massage, and it has private room. their service is great for me, but of course they still have attitude for asian, look at your watch, they like to cut their time by 10 mins. so when it should be 1h, they will make it 50mins.

prana is ok its more to prestige? and for me its too expensive and its not worth the price for a massage. but for spa, its ok.

I really hate it when someone told me to be quite, with their ssshhh shhh when I walked in, since people sharing room and divided with a curtain only.

I tried chill before, and the masseur? I almost kicked his face.

I never tried jari menari since its always full, so I dont know, may be I should try next week when I went to bali again.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: good massage place in bali, seminyak?

I agree with Jari Menari and Chill, which is great for the price. Prana is nice, but very expensive in my opinion.