We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has someone been to Centra Taum Seminyak hotel?

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Milano Italy
Level Contributor
22 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
Has someone been to Centra Taum Seminyak hotel?

Has someone been or is planning to go in the next months to Centra Taum Seminyak hotel?

I'm interested in going there this summer but as the hotel is new there are no reviews.

If someone is going please write a review with pictures.

Thanks.

Canberra
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: Has someone been to Centra Taum Seminyak hotel?

Amylou, thanks for making the effort to check it out for us.

No wonder they couldn't send me a room photo when I emailed and asked for one.

Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
1,467 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: Has someone been to Centra Taum Seminyak hotel?

Hi amylou540, thanks alot for info. appreciated it.

Ubud
2 posts
Save Reply
43. Re: Has someone been to Centra Taum Seminyak hotel?

It's great - don't know what it was like before, but I stayed late May and have just booked for another weekend late June. I stayed in a 'studio', booked through the Agoda website and it was about $55 or ($69 AUD once taxes all included). The room was brand new, big, great value. We hung by the pool and ordered lots of really great food, cheap for a big hotel, no problems at all. It's a pleasant walk to Sea Circus cafe, Potato Head, Ku De Ta, all that you might want to do or see or eat in the 'yak. If you don't want to walk, get a taxi for about 60 cents. It's not far to anything, but a lot of people get uncomfy walking for even ten minutes in the sun and heat. It is hardly a long way from anything!! They will call you a taxi, service is great, it's all good! I don't know why people are suspicious of the great reviews - for the price it is an absolute bargain in Seminyak (again, this is for the studio rooms, which are BIG and spanking new w/ comfy beds) and that's obviously why people are keen to recommend it, just like I am. There are much better things to spend your money on in Seminyak, so if you find a brand new hotel at a steep discount, you urge others to book it. NOTE: The room rate via the hotel website is much higher for the same room, around $200 AUD, so make sure you book through Agoda etc. I think these low rates might be introductory ones? Have fun everyone!

44. Re: Has someone been to Centra Taum Seminyak hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 00:42