We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jeanne Villa

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
Save Topic
Jeanne Villa

Has anybody stayed at or Jeanne Villa Seminyak.. No information on tripadvisor yet.

Perth Australia
Level Contributor
307 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jeanne Villa

I know this post is a little old though am interested also..but am confused ..as I have seen the villa Blanca and I has the exact same photos used ?.same location etc..different rates though villa Blanca stated at $210usd a night...anyone shed some light on what seems this one and the same property?

Bandung, Indonesia
Level Contributor
3 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jeanne Villa

i stayed for 5 days in Villa jeanne (January 2012), it's located behind a gay bar, through the narrow street. this is villa jeanne's wesite:

http://villajeanneseminyak.com/

and this is villa blanca's website:

booking-bali-villas.com/balivilla/701/villa-…

this 2 villas located at the same area, and there are many other villas around this area too.

my review about Villa Jeanne:

- No breakfast

- No 24 hours room service

- Clean

- Cheap for villa with 3 bedrooms

- far from beach

- bathroom a little bit spooky

- No signage (hard to find)

Perth Australia
Level Contributor
307 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jeanne Villa

Thanks for that..although my Blanca villa in Seminyak seems different..different pics to the one you have mentioned..my pics are the exact same ones used on the Villa Jeanne website..right down to the bed attire..etc...so am unsure here

http://blancavillabali.com/bali_photos.html

Bandung, Indonesia
Level Contributor
3 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jeanne Villa

i think there's a mistake here.. i have seen your blanca villa's location and it's not at Dhyana Pura street. so the author of that website must be mistaken. the pictures belongs to jeanne villa, which is at Dhayana Pura street. I'm also confused why the author uploaded jeanne villa'pic to blanca villa website..

Perth Australia
Level Contributor
307 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jeanne Villa

yeh hence why am unsure...but since you have been to Jeanne villas I gather the photo's from their website are true?...I may email them and ask..they have different contact details so doesnt appear to be one and the same..

Bali, Indonesia
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Jeanne Villa

it was different..Villa Blanca in Jalan Bali Deli and Jeanne villa is in Jalan Dyana Pura.

Perth, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Jeanne Villa

I was about to book this villa but am concerned of it being down 'a laneway'...and having small children I guess it would be an issue at night?? Ok so I think I may look for something else - so hard finding the right place over the internet and having never been there!

Western Australia
Level Contributor
158 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Jeanne Villa

Just a word of advice we stayed in a villa near that gay bar on dhyana pura and left after 1 night the music was so loud. They have live music most nights and it sounded like they were playing in our garden!

Mackay, Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Jeanne Villa

Hi, can I ask if you ended up booking villa Blanca and if so what was it like? I am interested in this villa and it has no reviews so I am concerned as to whether to book or not? Thanks :)

Perth Australia
Level Contributor
307 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Jeanne Villa

No sorry ..I ended up booking a villa in Jimbaran bay as we needed a bigger villa in the end.

Get answers to your questions about Seminyak