We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Farmington to Moab

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Farmington to Moab

Hi there! We are currently making a pit stop in Farmington on our way to Moab/Arches National Park. We plan to drive through Monument valley but want to see if there are other points of interest worth checking out.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

3 replies to this topic
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Level Contributor
8,690 posts
86 reviews
1. Re: Farmington to Moab

From Farmington drive the 64/160 to Kayenta & M. Vy. Continuing north on the 163 stop at Goosenecks State Park ...(261) Then up the Moki Dugway to a great 200 mi. view ... of where you have just been! Follow the 95 into Blanding & the 191 into Moab, Where, it is best to have lodging reservations pre booked ! ... Happy trails ... carracar

Colville, Washington
Level Contributor
104 posts
45 reviews
2. Re: Farmington to Moab

I'm currently in Moab and there is a big Jeep Safari on here all this week into the weekend. Thousands of people are coming into town and accommodations are pretty much all booked up. If you plan on being in Moab this weekend you may not find accommodation. Not sure of your arrival date in Moab but thought I'd let you know about that. Safe travels.

Colville, Washington
Level Contributor
104 posts
45 reviews
3. Re: Farmington to Moab

Oops I just realized the original post was made in 2015. Sorry.

Reply to: Farmington to Moab
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Farmington