We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is anyone out there?

SC
2 posts
Save Topic
Is anyone out there?

Would love to talk to someone from lordsburg.

Silver City, New...
Destination Expert
for Silver City, New Mexico
Level Contributor
1,272 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is anyone out there?

I live in Silver City, the nearest town of decent size to Lordsburg. Perhaps I can help you, even if I don't live there.

Lordsburg is a very small place situated just off of I-10, midway between El Paso TX and Tucson NM. Unfortunately, Lordsburg is not experiencing some of the growth and tourism dollars that Silver City and (to a lesser extent) Deming have received in recent years. Something like 25% of the residents of Hidalgo County (where Lordsburg is located) live below the poverty line.

Mentioned in this post
Silver City
Silver City
New Mexico
Tucson
Tucson
Arizona
2. Re: Is anyone out there?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 19:16
Get answers to your questions about Lordsburg
More Lordsburg Topics
;