We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

why does Lordsburg suck?

new mexico
1 post
Save Topic
why does Lordsburg suck?

I lived there for about 4 years. The natives are mean as hell to "outsiders". I would advise people not to stay,live or let the sun set on your back in lordsburg nm. The only good thing about lordsburg is Kranberry's resturaunt good food when I was there last. If any boddy reads this take my advice dont stop keep on going to arizona..............

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: why does Lordsburg suck?

Haha, we had no problem visiting Lordsburg and there are some nice Tourists Trap in the hood.

Tucson
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: why does Lordsburg suck?

We have been visiting in Lordsburg every 4th of July for over 10 years now. We enjoy ourselves every year. I don't know what you been about the natives being unfriendly to "outsiders" because every year we visit with lots of the Lordsburg people and have a great time and feel very welcome to their town. In fact, we will be going there on Friday and we are looking forward to going to Lordsburg for the great El Charro food and the fun fireworks!

Tucson
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: why does Lordsburg suck?

We have been visiting in Lordsburg every 4th of July for over 10 years now. We enjoy ourselves every year. I don't know what you been about the natives being unfriendly to "outsiders" because every year we visit with lots of the Lordsburg people and have a great time and feel very welcome to their town. In fact, we will be going there on Friday and we are looking forward to going to Lordsburg for the great El Charro food and the fun fireworks!

Silver City, NM
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: why does Lordsburg suck?

Are you kidding me? Anyone who has driving IN LORDSBURG can see this place is AWFUL. Get off the main road of new Gas stations and you will see every house is a pile of crap. I just can't figure out WHY people let their town get so NASTY!

Silver City, New...
Destination Expert
for Silver City, New Mexico
Level Contributor
1,275 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: why does Lordsburg suck?

"I just can't figure out WHY people let their town get so NASTY!"

Poverty will do that to you... and blaming the victims doesn't help.

6. Re: why does Lordsburg suck?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2009, 12:24
Get answers to your questions about Lordsburg
;