We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lakefront upscale hotel or Inn???

northport, n y
Level Contributor
221 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
lakefront upscale hotel or Inn???

I'm trying to find an upscale place to stay that is waterfront....Belhurst seems the only option??? Also, is there one town that i should stay in to be in the center of things?? Thanks

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
3,278 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lakefront upscale hotel or Inn???

Belhurst is Seneca Lake, not Canandaigua Lake, very nice. Try Bristol Harbor or Canandigua Inn on the Lake if you really want to be on Canandaigua Lake.

Seneca is great for wine tours but Canandaigua is very nice and closer to Rochester

Finger Lakes, NY
Level Contributor
123 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lakefront upscale hotel or Inn???

The Inn on the Lake is also an upscale hotel right in the City of Canandaigua, too. Within the next year and a half, Steamboat Landing will have several upscale rooms right on the water, too.

canandaigua
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: lakefront upscale hotel or Inn???

bristol harbour has a spectacular view overlooking canandaigua lake

www.bristolharbour.com

Level Contributor
226 posts
283 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: lakefront upscale hotel or Inn???

I asked this question last month and here are the replies:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1480313-i12929-k3…

and here:

flyertalk.com/forum/mid-atlantic/1070731-any…

and we decided on here:

http://www.thepearlofsenecalake.com/index.htm

I will let you know how it turns out.

5. Re: lakefront upscale hotel or Inn???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 November 2010, 02:17
Get answers to your questions about Canandaigua