We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vacation rentals on keuka lake

jersey shore
Level Contributor
36 posts
38 reviews
Vacation rentals on keuka lake

I've been looking for a house on the water to rent for a few days this month. Are there any that don't have these sneaky, in small print, $100+ cleaning fee and these other nickle and dime fees? It can be one of the other lakes as well.

3 replies to this topic
Upstate New York
Level Contributor
10 posts
12 reviews
1. Re: Vacation rentals on keuka lake

Use this website: http://www.fingerlakespremierproperties.com/

Best bet would be to callt hem since you aren't staying a full week to see what they have for short-term availability. It may be limited as most rentals are for a full week.

You can also check out VRBO and search the Finger Lakes. You're usually dealing directly with the owner so there may be less "additional fees".

This time of year, any of the lakes are lovely. My favorites are Keuka, Seneca, Canandaigua.

Annapolis, Maryland
Level Contributor
1 post
79 reviews
2. Re: Vacation rentals on keuka lake

I prefer a place that cleans professionally after every guest. In my experience everyone wants to rent a perfectly clean place but very, very, few people actually clean perfectly on check out. You may want to keep that in mind when trying to avoid a cleaning charge.

Albany
Level Contributor
315 posts
101 reviews
3. Re: Vacation rentals on keuka lake

We rented a great place on Lake Ontario just outside of Rochester. I went through VRBO. If you would like more info I would be happy to share it with you.

Reply to: Vacation rentals on keuka lake
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hammondsport