We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant suggestion

Albany, NY
Level Contributor
40 posts
9 reviews
Restaurant suggestion

My husband and I are staying in Hammondsport this weekend and Monday is his 40th birthday so I would like to find a restaurant to take him to to celebrate. We are staying at the Keuka Lakeside Inn and I saw that there may be places in walking distance from the Inn but driving would not be a problem. I was looking at the restaurant reviews and the Village Tavern Restaurant and Inn seems like our kind of place but would like something on the water. Also, since it is Memorial Day I was not sure if places would be closed for the holiday. Thanks for any suggestions.

3 replies to this topic
Flx
Seneca Falls, New...
Level Contributor
236 posts
51 reviews
1. Re: Restaurant suggestion

I don't know too much about Hammondsport, but I have been to the Village Tavern a few times and it has been fantastic. It seems like a dive, but it's such a fun place. A lot of character and great beers, wines, and cocktails. I think it is part of the Hammondsport experience and you would be missing out if you didn't go.

Albany, NY
Level Contributor
40 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: Restaurant suggestion

Thank you for the reply. We will definitely be going to the Tavern sounds perfect

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
3. Re: Restaurant suggestion

I like Hammondsport, too. Have a nice place Kyyi0214.

Reply to: Restaurant suggestion
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hammondsport