We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Labor day weekend with two toddlers.

Level Contributor
77 posts
Labor day weekend with two toddlers.

My question is where to stay and what to do. They are 1 and 3. I would like something with a pool, plauground and nice view for me:) If you guys also can recomwnd where we can drive for a nice view bc hikig with two small kids wont be possible.

Lake George, New...
Destination Expert
for Lake George, Lake George
Level Contributor
2,211 posts
430 reviews
1. Re: Labor day weekend with two toddlers.

Others can chime in with a place to stay better than I can do - but the views are possible in many places:

I highly suggest Up Yonda Farms - you can get a nice view and still walk it http://www.upyondafarm.com/

You can drive up to the Sagamore and enjoy their grounds

You can drive up Prospect Mountain

You can drive up to Hague and as you cross over Tongue Mountain a beautiful view of the northern part of the lake opens up

Level Contributor
77 posts
2. Re: Labor day weekend with two toddlers.

Thank you! I just booked a cottage in Adirondack point Diamond Lodge. Im going to save all your suggestions and check them out.

Lake George, New...
Destination Expert
for Lake George, Lake George
Level Contributor
2,211 posts
430 reviews
3. Re: Labor day weekend with two toddlers.

You're welcome

Boston
Level Contributor
24,681 posts
135 reviews
4. Re: Labor day weekend with two toddlers.

" My question is where to stay and what to do. They are 1 and 3. I would like something with a pool, plauground and nice view for me"

Any Hotel lake front will give you beautiful views of the Lake.

Check out

Surfside

Marine Village

Scottys lake side

Park lane motel

Cresthaven

Georgian resort

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
8 posts
303 reviews
5. Re: Labor day weekend with two toddlers.

You can rent a pontoon at Halls boat if you are into that. Or go to the beach Million Dollar beach. Up on 9 and Beach road is a small park (free) and a beach Usher you can walk down to not so busy.

6. Re: Labor day weekend with two toddlers.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2018, 02:19
Get answers to your questions about Lake George
Recent Conversations