We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park and Fly Niagara Falls NY Airport

Which Niagara Falls hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Orillia
Level Contributor
46 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Park and Fly Niagara Falls NY Airport

Has anyone stayed at a park and fly hotel before departing on Directair from Niagara Falls?

Please advise.

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,458 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park and Fly Niagara Falls NY Airport

check out the Niagara Falls forum.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
Level Contributor
69,558 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Park and Fly Niagara Falls NY Airport

Hi daisey10;

Umm...this IS the Niagara Falls forum !

Best Regards

Orillia
Level Contributor
46 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Park and Fly Niagara Falls NY Airport

I did check out the Niagara Falls NY Forum and didn't see any info re park and fly packages. The only hotel I know close to the airport is the Holiday Inn Express and they do not have a park and fly package. If you know of any, please advise.

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
105 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Park and Fly Niagara Falls NY Airport

TCMSG - Not familiar with any hotels offering "park & fly" in NF. I'd be surprised if there are any that offer it as commercial flights in/out of NF Airport are relatively few.

My suggestion is to to just park at the NF airport. I believe there parking fee is only $5 per day (max of $25 week).

5. Re: Park and Fly Niagara Falls NY Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 16:17