We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accom in Fira or Oia with private terrace + private jacuzzi

London
2 posts
Save Topic
Accom in Fira or Oia with private terrace + private jacuzzi

Hello,

I hope I'm not repeating a question already asked on here.

I love Santorini and have been two times already. I'm looking for accommodation for two people with a private terrace and private jacuzzi. Does anyone know of a place?

I've stayed in Engima last time and we were upgraded to the apartment for 6 people. It had its own jacuzzi and balcony and was amazing!

The chances of another upgrade would be unlikely and booking the 6 person apartment would be too pricey for just the two of us. There are other apartments at Enigma but the jacuzzi's aren't so private as they're on the main path to the other levels of the complex.

Has anyone got any ideas?

Apologies for the long message!!

Thanks,

Paul

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accom in Fira or Oia with private terrace + private jacuzzi

Hey and welcome Paul:-) There certainly are a number of properties that offer what you're looking for..it would help knowing when you're planning on returning as well as a budget-spread! Am sure the local residents/experts will kick in with great suggestions for you! Glad you liked enough to return!! Enjoy!

London
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Accom in Fira or Oia with private terrace + private jacuzzi

Hi Litsa,

Thanks for the quick reply.

We're planning to come over on 6th Sept for a week. I'm open with the budget... but I guess somewhere around 250 Euros per night.

Regards,

Paul

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accom in Fira or Oia with private terrace + private jacuzzi

My pleasure Paul:-) Again, patience..am sure they'll be kicking in soon! Keep the faith..and keep enjoyin'!

West Midlands
Level Contributor
388 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accom in Fira or Oia with private terrace + private jacuzzi

Try Angel Cave Houses, some apartments have own jacuzzi and balcony.

Camarillo...
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
23,826 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accom in Fira or Oia with private terrace + private jacuzzi

Check the Cave House Suite at Delfini Hotel, and the rooms at Canaves Oia. www.myblue.gr has two villas with jacuzzis. Dream Blue's is out on a large terrace and Island Blue is indoors in an intimate grotto-like setting.

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
89 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Accom in Fira or Oia with private terrace + private jacuzzi

Hi Paul,

My new wife and I just spent our honeymoon in Oia at Myblue and highly reccommend it! It has it's own LARGE verandah with a view of the caldera and jacuzzi. I just finished writing a review about our stay tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g482941-d112…

The website is www.myblue.gr And if the place is a little out of your range, try contacting the owner, Louanna. She might be able to work with you. Good luck! Have fun!

7. Re: Accom in Fira or Oia with private terrace + private jacuzzi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2010, 02:17