We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant suggestions??

Which Oswego hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
toronto
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant suggestions??

We\ll be in Oswego area for one night in mid June..any restaurant suggestions? Also if you have any hotel or B and B recommendations would be appreciated!! Thanks.

3 replies to this topic
new york
Level Contributor
957 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant suggestions??

My son will be attending Oswego college this fall. We stay in Syracuse at the Hilton's Doubletree hotel. Price line cost is $85 per night, including all taxes and fees. We stay in Syracuse because there really isn't a lot in Oswego. Was just looking on TA to see if what we can do in July due to having to stay on campus for two nights for orientation. If you can let me know what you discover on your trip, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks.

Vestal, New York
Destination Expert
for Auburn, Finger Lakes
Level Contributor
6,589 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant suggestions??

Canale's is a nice spot for Italian and Rudy's is a local institution for fish fry. While Syracuse is much larger and fine to stay in, it is also about 45-50 minutes away and its lake doesn't compare. There are several hotels in Oswego; did you look at any reviews on TA?

toronto
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant suggestions??

Hi..we're thinking of the Serendipity B and B in Oswego..know it?? Comments? Thanks for the restaurant info!

Reply to: Restaurant suggestions??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Oswego
Recent Conversations