We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel for single woman fromStewart Airport to Rhinebeck

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
17 reviews
Travel for single woman fromStewart Airport to Rhinebeck

I am planning to go to wool festival in Rhinebeck in October. I will be flying from Belfast N.Ireland to Stewart airport. I don't want to hire a car but would like to know if it is possible /easy enough to take the train- I will choose accommodation on the train route- maybe Poughkeepsie? As I am travelling alone, this is quite an adventure and a little nerve wracking!

United States
Level Contributor
849 posts
22 reviews
11. Re: Travel for single woman fromStewart Airport to Rhinebeck

If you opt to do the public transportation route to the Dutchess County Fairgrounds, you can take the options as posted by HVRoadWarrior to Poiughkeepsie but you can opt to take the Dutchess County loop bus C headed toward Tivoli instead of the Amtrak. The bus stops in both the town of Rhinebeck and the Dutchess County Fairgrounds. The hours are very limited though but the cost of the bus is $2 one way.

Greensboro, North...
Destination Expert
for Isle of Palms, Edisto Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
6,087 posts
13 reviews
12. Re: Travel for single woman fromStewart Airport to Rhinebeck

OOO Rhinebeck! I too am a knitter. I'm not going up this year, but I have many friends who are. OM me if you want me to connect you with them.

13. Re: Travel for single woman fromStewart Airport to Rhinebeck

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2018, 10:16