I Am coming to town alone for 24 hours, Arriving by noon on Monday. What should I do to enjoy an adventure?
Ignore the first reply.
Are you staying in the City of Poughkeepsie or the Town of Poughkeepsie? Will you have a motor vehicle?
24 Hours in Poughkeepsie:
1. Walkway Over the Hudson: http://walkway.org/
3. Locust Grove/Young Morse Historic Site (Homestead of Samuel F. B. Morse): http://www.lgny.org/
4. Culinary Institute of America: https:/…
5. Franklin D. Roosevelt Homestead and Presidential Library: https://www.nps.gov/hofr/index.htm
6. Vanderbilt National Historic Site: https://www.nps.gov/vama/index.htm
7. Poughkeepsie Journal Building: pageparkassociates.com/poughkeepsie_journal_…
8. Poughkeepsie Post Office Building: https:/…
9. Blue Collar Brewery: http://www.thebluecollarbrewery.com/
All of these places are in or within five miles of the City of Poughkeepsie.
That's adventure? Give me a break!