We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Golden Sands

Kingston-upon-Hull...
2 posts
Weather in Golden Sands

Hi, I’m flying out to Golden Sands (Smartline Madara Hotel) Tuesday and just abit concerned about the weather forecast. When it says thunderstorms and raining does this pass very quickly? Anybody there at the moment who can reassure me the weather will be good? Thanks.

5 replies to this topic
Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
3,041 posts
66 reviews
26 helpful votes
1. Re: Weather in Golden Sands

I am going to golden sands in about 3 weeks time and the last thing I am worried about is the weather

You often see storms out over the sea good at night

The weather is very local it can be raining a mile away and you won't even notice

And a hour later it's like it never happened.

And the rain is warm

In the two weeks that I will be there I expect it to rain once on the rainy day I will go to varna fir the day

One thing you do get is the storms at sea make it a red flag day you can use the beach but no sea swimming paddling in the waves is ok

Kingston-upon-Hull...
2 posts
2. Re: Weather in Golden Sands

Thanks Shannon. I’ve seen you post a few things about golden sands. Have you got any recommendations for bars/restaurants?

Thanks

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
3,041 posts
66 reviews
26 helpful votes
3. Re: Weather in Golden Sands

I like the White lady myself down next to the hotel vistamar.

There is no entertainment and the menue is limited

It's right on the sea front it's a place to sit and talk have a cold beer or cocktail and watch the world go by

Zig and zag a band that play in the chifika are good never seen a woman singer with a voice like she has

But their are many bars I tend to stay away from the very busy ones

The staff don't have the time to stop and talk

There is also a German bar where they all sing and bang there beer glass,s on the table very german but friendly

The restaurant gerana is interesting they like serving food that you set fire to

There are some bars where you sit on a swing seat. I think when you have had to much you just fall off

Then it's time to go home

I am sure that you will find a bar that suits you there are many

4 posts
4. Re: Weather in Golden Sands

Hi, im concern to,goong there tommorow..dosent look good When it comes to the weather...

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
3,041 posts
66 reviews
26 helpful votes
5. Re: Weather in Golden Sands

Take it as it comes At least when it rains it's warm rain not like cold uk rain

Reply to: Weather in Golden Sands
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Golden Sands
Recent Conversations