We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trinity Bight Vacations

St. John's, Canada
3 posts
Trinity Bight Vacations
Save

I see that you have photos of the interior of one of the Trinity Bight Vacation Homes but no listing of the houses. How could that be?

West Grey, Canada
Level Contributor
96,508 posts
99 reviews
631 helpful votes
1. Re: Trinity Bight Vacations
Save

Hi gertrude46;

You seem to mis-understand how the TripAdvisor forums operate. Your post on the forum will be replied to by users / members just like you and I, not TripAdvisor staff.

I don't know where you found the photo, so I can't offer an answer to your question. Could you post a link to the photo ?

Best Regards

Edited: 11 years ago
St. John's, Canada
3 posts
2. Re: Trinity Bight Vacations
Save

Thanks, here's the link to the three vacation houses. The photos that appear on TripAdvisor Port Rexton are from Erin House.

www.trinitybightvacations.com

3. Re: Trinity Bight Vacations

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2010, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Port Rexton
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.